As a college student, you learn subconsciously how to adjust in college to undergo your days normally. I also, as a college student, although still in a short period of time, learned how to adjust in college. And in this article, I’m going to share some tips of me trying to survive in the same kind of sphere too. Teehee 😹✌
- Organized your things. College is different than high school. You should be more enthusiastic because of the assignments that are waiting for you. Buy an organizer, use your calendar or any other good ideas to let you know the deadline of the assignments.
- Expand your network of friends. The people in the college mostly are going through similar circumstances and experiences, so try to make friends. Because when you do, then you’re safe. PS: There will be a time when you need friend to ‘help’ you because of your apathy. HEHEHEHE…
- Be active on sororities or fraternities. Consider joining a group, organization, etc. You’ll learn new skills, and feel more connected to your school. But be careful not to go overboard.
- Find ways to cope with stress. Prepare some time and a to-do list that help you take the stress out of your day. Whether it’s doing gymnastics thing, making a diary, watching your favorite k-drama or any kind of movies, don’t forget to pamper yourself.
- Don’t procrastinate. Do not postpone any task or assignment when you have it. There’s a saying, “Don’t abandon your task, because later, the task will meet another abandoned tasks. And when they do, they will fall in love and bear another tasks so that the tasks become plenty.”
- Save money. Try to make a list of things you need, things you’d buy for daily stuff, and some unexpected disbursement. When you have some remaining money, save it. Don’t use it for things unworthy, somewhile, you’ll regret it.
- Eat a lot, exercise a lot. If you’re a food lover like me, at least try to keep your body in a good shape. Exercise helps, just search any kind of videos in youtube or another sources to help you maintain your body. Also, don’t forget to stay fit by eating healthy food.
- Be responsible. Man up and realize the mistakes you’ve done, don’t blame it to others. Be responsible for everything that happens to you.
- Enjoy your activities. If there’s a time when you feel pressured or stressed and make you lazy to keep going, just be grateful for it. See it in a different perspective. Stress can motivate and help you accomplish tasks more efficiently. Some said, it can even boost concentration and productivity.
- Strive for perfection. Although being perfect is impossible, at least you strive for it. Be confident in everything you do to increase the result of your work. Hard work won’t lie.
I hope this article can help you. There might be more effective and interesting tips. If you have another interesting tips, don’t be shy to share it in the comment page below. I hope we can get through the freshman year peacefully. 🙂